Welcome

Welcome to my little part of the blog world of reviewing.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dirty Little Secrets

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!

This week's question:
 Do you prefer your hero's dark and brooding?
or blonde and boisterous?


Leave me your answer, if you want and if interested in participating, go to http://underthecoversbookblog.blogspot.com and follow the directions.

6 comments:

  1. I've always loved the bad boy hero, tall, dark and brooding.

    http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews.com/2012/01/do-you-prefer-your-heroes-dark-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like a bad boy just fine, but I like him tall, tanned and Nordic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark would be a winner for me :-)

    TToria
    @ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of a bad boy but I think in reality I prefer my man to be blonde and boisterous. My hubby has light brown hair and blue eyes and he was the class clown in high school. He can always make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 'em Dark, Dirty and Dangerous...UNGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer dark bad boys! With blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete