Welcome

Welcome to my little part of the blog world of reviewing.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Holidays are Over

I know, I'm lazy when it comes to updating but it stops right now.  I had a two week recover from the holidays and I'm back, baby.  Sitting here watching hubby and son play Star Wars Lego The Complete Saga on Wii and I'm on my trusty HP Mini typing away.  I need to get my blog out there and I've added my blog to my signature line but so far only two followers.  That is truly sad. 

The good thing is that in April I will be hosting a blog session for Desiree Holt celebrating her 100th book release.I already have the graphics and blurb to start and I have picked the book that I'm going to highlight that day so I'm pretty pumped about that.  I just hope that people show up.  Starting a blog isn't easy and I didn't think that it would be but seriously? 

I'm not a boring person and I truly have alot to say about pretty much everything.  Again, its just gonna take time and effort on my part to get the word out.  Maybe if I put it on Facebook that I now have a blog that more people would find it and read it.  Maybe, I just don't know.  With some much social media out there, its really hard to tell if people are really paying attention or if there is a backlash on social media.  Now, that would be a interesting blog all in itself.

Well, I must go for now, dinner is waiting............and I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment